News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Farley, what about a compilation of our efforts to save JFC - combining pieces of different videos and ads, etc. that you could make into one video? You are very good at that! The music could be a problem, YouTube will probably remove it, but there are some songs from the show that are old and have no copyrite protection.

Would you think about it? We did already some interesting things, - you, Ray, Trishah, - why not make a tribute to ourselves?  ::) ;D

Do no harm

Cissy

A great idea!!
There is plenty of music there that is old enough, and farley farls, you are great editor, you'll be nominated for a 'Butchie Instead' award!!
(teehee)
A lonesome high
A funny time cry
The blues
The blues
The blues

Sven2

Invisible visiting ghosts better declare their presence!  :-[ :D
The best way is to say something. "Hmmm", or "Agrh", or "Oh, my!" is good! Maybe later even a word or two....would be a precious gift to the small JFC  community.
Do no harm

Waxon

Shhh! I'm lurking!

(is that kind of like a tree falling in the woods?)

Sven2

Hell, no, Waxon!  It's called freeloading, man! Speak up or forever hold your peace. :o Oops, sorry, is that from a wedding ceremony or something?
Remember our late night chatter?
So, what do you want, Butchie Yost?
Can you see that I am online or not? (I tried to make myself invisible)
Do no harm

Waxon

You seem to be invisible. 

I am intruding and evanescing!

Sven2

No, don't leave just yet.
To answer the question, "shepherds" we are not, so the second title is better. What do you think?
Did you see "Conspiracy" movie? It's about secret meeting in 1942 of top Nazis.
Do no harm

Waxon

Yes - i saw the movie.  Unsure of the connection. Except for the secret meetings part - but I guess our secret meeting are ... NOT SO SECRET NOW, ARE THEY!  hahaha!

Sven2

I didn't mean us, was just reading something and remembered the movie. I think it's very well made, the threat and dread is felt in every scene.
Do no harm

Sven2

So, go ahead with the questions thread. That one we talked about bothers me for the long time. Maybe Eccles knows the answer, or we would together figure it out.
Do no harm

Waxon

I opened the thread as "Questions, Answers and Theories" 

Waxon

And BTW - I think shepherds we are (at least i hope - to some degree)

But certainly without crook or understanding  ;)

Sven2

I am afraid to consider myself more than a student of something big  (life?) or very small, like the way to distinguish birds songs, or properly use the perfect tense.

I swear it was Trishah making some software changes, the BB now works well after she left, hahahaha. She won't be mad, I hope. She is such a hardworking girl, our hero.
Do no harm

Waxon

Sven, you are big and huge!(as Leona Helmsly)  Don't think otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk