News:

Welcome to the JohnFromCincinnati.net & johnfromcincinnati.net forum.  An extraordinary show brought us together... Extraordinary people keep us coming back.

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

She was old and nasty, thank you!  :'(  ::):D
Is she besides DEAD?
Do no harm

Waxon

Have a good night  (I have to be up early)

And don't talk bad about me when I'm gone.  

Sven2

Have I ever?
Sleep well.
Do no harm

Sven2

Waxon, I see you are here. Want to talk? I am reading jokes about religion, (no kidding! :D), some are absolutely hilarious. Want to read one? I can translate some for you.
Do no harm

Waxon

Religious jokes - some would say that is redundant!  haha

Sure - go for it.

Sven2

A man is lost in the desert, he needs water, gets desperate and complains to God: "Oh, Lord, I am dying of thirst, why are giving me shovels instead of water three days in a row?" I think we are that man, quite often.

A gloomy man stands in a subway car thinking: "People around - jerks, wife - such a bitch, children - little monsters, boss - idiot". His guardian angel is behind him with a notebook and a pen writing it all down and thinking: "I've heard it already, why would he want the same again and again? But once he orders - I have to deliver "...
Do no harm

Waxon

Plenty of shovels not enough digging... very true!

yes, the gloomy man is very typical (same old story for the guardian angel) If I understand that one correctly. 

Sven2

Apologies for the terrible translation, it's your posts on the questions thread reminded me about those situations in the jokes. We are not seeing the help, (not digging), and don't know that help is close, so we are ignorant and unhappy. That's my Pollyanna side is speaking!

Sorry, was difficult to switch from one language to another, I get tongue tied afterward sometimes.
Do no harm

Waxon

True, true.

Can you imaging translating a knock knock joke to another language?  hahaha

Waxon

My carriage just turned into a pumpkin - goodnight, all!

Patrick

Evening folks,
nice to see you guys here and fun to write more.

SaveJFC Admin

Patrick!  Great to see you  :)

Yes, it's been great talking about the show again.  Should we have a marathon DVD re-watch?  I'm feeling the bug. ;D
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Ahem, Patrick, are we to understand your words as your intention to write more? That would be great!
Do no harm

skordamou

Sven's implants must have overheated and shorted out her internet connection. She'll be back in the game soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk