News:

We've upgraded to Simple Machine Forum (SMF) for better stability and security... enjoy!

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

So glad you are back with us Laurel! 

And I love having the movie game back!  What a great idea that is!
Work here, Cass.

Cissy

Hi people, family and friends! I finally found the conversation! I was starting to think that reported conversation just wasn't happening! I know my hours are strange to some, but gosh, wasn't ever seeing anything posted past 2007. I'm glad I finally found you all. Never claimed to know how any of the internet works! No matter now, here now, very good to feel familiar energy online again.

I never thought in a million years that I'd join a social situation like fb, and it took several long distance calls plus lots of PM's and emails to get me to go to FB, cuz, I heard that everyone else from our group was on facebook talking, keeping that connection alive, even before HBO closed the doors.
Fun to see Eccles there. Course, it's always fun to see Eccles, wherever  :)

Best though, is to know this home that Trish prepared for us so long ago is here now when we all need it. Thank you Trishah!

A lonesome high
A funny time cry
The blues
The blues
The blues

skordamou

X15

I am so happy to be notified of the "virtual" parade! I still have my JFC t-shirt "I don't know Butchie instead" ... my dvd box collection of the series and a framed JFC promotional poster hanging in my entertainment room.  I was so disapointed when JFC was cancelled and cut short! I was and will always be a fan of the show... and of John Milch. I have NOT been a fan of HBO since!

Here's to good Karma for all JFC fans!!! =)

Brian Lipscomb
Muncie, Indiana

captain_lippy@hotmail.com
X15@yim

skordamou

Hey Captain Lippy! Good to see you again. There are several of us who have not quite "gotten over" JFC. So this is the place to be! After they took JFC off of the HBO site, it became a horrible place, or so I think. Dark, confusing and not very interesting at all. I do hope you will come here often and interact with us, this is our haven and we will not be chased away!

Sven2

I filled my quota of posts for a week or two. Sorry to occupy so much room on the BB. Now I should be away, where is this away - in room 24 or room 45 or in a courtyard, I do not know yet, but it's somewhere close to Snug Harbor. 

I promise to return.

Love.
Stay cool, y'all!
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

We'll be here when you get back, Sven!
Work here, Cass.

skordamou

OK...so what happened to the "Left Coast" thread. Did someone delete it? If so...why? Please respond.

zippyfan

Hey Skor, Wax, Trishah, Sven, Cissy and laurel(that you Rhonda?). Ray here. Been having all sorts of trouble getting on here so I just re-registered under a new name. Problem solved! Don't sweat it Trishah!

laurel

Hey Zip, how's it going...I had problems registering at first... Yep it's m,e~~~~Rhonda

SaveJFC Admin

I'm so glad you got back on Ray!  I really have no idea why it's giving most people such a hard time using their old information.  The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the IP address you are now using.  But as long as you could get back in, that's all that matters.

Yes, we did have a "left coast" thread that the person who started it deleted.  I don't know why.  I know how frustrating this can be for people who like the topics...  So, I just changed the permissions so that no one can delete a thread they started.  To do so, they will have to contact an admin to do it for them.

You are welcome to start the thread again if you want.
Work here, Cass.

brig3456

Hello everyone.. LTNS.. hope all are doing well.  The boys want to have a JFC marathon before school starts. :)  we may have to do that

skordamou

I had planned on continuing the West Coast thread, apparently the author of the thread did not want me to do that, so I won't.

SaveJFC Admin

Skor, feel free to start it again.  I have made it so no one but admins can delete threads so it will be safe to continue with it.
Work here, Cass.

Patrick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk