News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

Patrick!  So nice to hear from you!!  How are you? 
Work here, Cass.

laurel

Hello trish, Patrick and anyone else who is lurking around :-*

Waxon

Hey Patrick, Ray, Rhonda!

Can I buy you all a beer?

laurel

Good morning wax... How about a very large cup of coffee. (yawn)

zippyfan

I'll take a pint of Guiness  :P

Waxon

Quote from: zippyfan on August 17, 2010, 11:07:50 AM
I'll take a pint of Guiness  :P

Make that 2.  And a large coffee, please.

Sven2

Hi, Waxon, good having you back. Zippy, always a pleasure. Brig, remember me?  :D No hard feelings, eh? Laurel, you are such fun to be around, thank you! Skor, tell about California, you lucky one, share the pleasure (or anguish!)  Patrick, are you a "no show"? Farley, we are here, remember?
Who else is missing the roll call? Many, I'm afraid. Maybe some will find their way back. We can always hope, can we not?

OceanFlower.... hmm, not a Fried Chicken then, huh? Come on, we understand,  :D

What else and who else happened here in my absence? Oh, those people who register and never post, I always wonder why are they here. As I discovered, they look at each other profiles and probably exchange some commercial information, as they predominantly have websites selling vacuum cleaners, or space heaters, or who knows what else.

To the bar now. A bottle of rum, bartender!

"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest" etc., etc.

Do no harm

skordamou

All is good, but no internet here in the canyon. Am writing from the parking lot of Fernwood, as we pul out.........later!

SaveJFC Admin

Modern technology... gotta love it...  well, sometimes lol
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

S K O O O R!

Wow, what a deep canyon!

Are you there somewhere?
Do no harm

skordamou

I am back in RI. Spent today in re-entry mode. California was amazing beyond belief and I had many astounding adventures as well as some peaceful pleasant days. Ah, but this is the Hit or Miss thread, so I will not bore you with personal trivia.
Books that I read and like: David Benioff's "City of Thieves"  and "Sputnik Sweetheart" by Haruki Murakami. Others as well, but I'' start with these two. Has anyone read them?
I have been offline for much of the summer, and the internet is now strangely off putting. I am untrusting of anonymity in a way that I never was before. Yes, the sudden deletion of threads shocked and hurt me, but it's not exactly what you might think. I did want to write, yes, but it is more a bigger statement of what it means to trust and connect with others. The joys and dangers. I am not articulating this well, maybe one day I will, not today.

skordamou

I was on the wrong thread, thought it was Hit or Miss. Maybe I need to get some sleep. Too much traveling, but since I am here I will have a gin and tonic. Who is tending bar, anyhow?

laurel

I am still drinking coffee, still the A.M. here.  Some of us on facebook should know that FB has a new check-in app. I had heard of this on the news a few days back. I went in and made sure mine was not checked.   :-[ Keep an eye on your privacy settings!

chatangel

8)

Hi-dee-do all!

Finally got in.. have no clue as to why my user name has 1959 after it.. oh well it will have to do!

Just wanted to say HELLO, and that I love and miss you all so very much. With my cancer treatments,
traveling to and from.. hugging the toilet doesn't leave much time for chatting.

If anyone happens to see our beloved Zippy please send him to my Window. Sure could use one of his "miracle kisses" about now.

I'll try to drop by more often.  Hopes everyone is doing well. Where is Doug aka Jimmy2Nutz?

Again much love to all..

PS: Trishah, love the parade and the new site.. I'll have to check more of the new site out when I have the time and energy.
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Waxon

Chat!  Great to hear from you.  I have been thinking about you - and wham! here you are.  You just keep that window open, honey, we wouldn't want Zippy to break his beak!  Come here as often as you can - and stay as long as you like.  We got some good vibes here - and that's a commodity these days.

Welcome home, Skor.  Another injury free trip!  You're on a roll!  I think Ramon is tending bar - your drink should be right up (he just went back to the kitchen to get an order of figs for the Captain).  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk