News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

Pagans Rejoice!

Started by OceanFlower, October 04, 2010, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OceanFlower

As a neo-pagan naturist zen bastard surf bum & beachcomber this is good news... we're coming back... Goddess and nature worship has been around a long long time... makes Xtianity Buddhism and Islam look like newborns...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/britain-recognizes-druidry-as-religion/force-of-nature/

;)
OceanFlower

Sven2

Huh?
It's mostly for tax exempt status, as we know that "money speaks" or, "never sleeps"! Doubt the druids will ever be that wealthy as Catholic church anyway!
Hmmm. I'll submit a counter-religion: http://www.bahai.org/, with the accompaniment of the song:
Seals and Crofts: Ruby Jean and Billie Lee

Flower, those lovely self-describing epithets, ain't that too many for just one man?   :P

Do no harm

OceanFlower

hell no... i could-a thrown in a few more... a poet a painter a prophet

of course i agree with you about the $$$ etc... a true pagan doesn't need to be recognized by any government.. could care less but its better than getting burned at the stake n'cest pas??   :-*
OceanFlower

OceanFlower

Just wanted to say Happy Monday! Love U All! c'mon up and see me sometime!  :-*
OceanFlower

Sven2

As a naturalist, Flower, what have you learned about a nature of Holstein cows, for example?  ???
Do no harm

skordamou

go for the Jersey, richer milk and not as overbred

OceanFlower

i haven't had a glass of milk since i'm like 12 years old YUCK! that's cow's milk naturally... now the other kind of milk i thoroughly enjoy especially the containers it come in.... yummy!
OceanFlower

laurel

:( Hmmm What's a pagan, not another religion??????

OceanFlower

you could say it was the original religion going as far back as our Neanderthal Cro Magnon ancestors... the Great Goddess baby! God the Mother of God....
OceanFlower

Sven2

Flower, what happened to your sprawling, out of control Pinchon style meandering musings? One line, shame on you! :D

Times of matriarchy were quite peaceful, I think. Seeds and plants gathering, the beginning. Survival rate 20 years or something.  Brrrr.
That is a portrait of your Mother of God.

"From a cave in southwestern Germany, archaeologists have unearthed the oldest known piece of figurative art.
Carved from ivory and depicting a woman with exaggerated sexual features, the pinkie-sized sculpture is 36,000 years old, or about 5,000 years older than the next-earliest piece of figurative art."

Read More http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/tag/neanderthals/#ixzz12vsuYh00
Do no harm

OceanFlower

wow real women have curves eh?  :-* its my understanding that the full figured mother emulations were to depict fertility..  oops only one line again!
OceanFlower

Sven2

Nope, one and a half and three phrases, you are improving :P

Flower, it's the effort that counts, thanks for the company! Don't you think this place is haunted now, some shadows register and never post, I guess it's becoming a motel where all rooms are 24.
24-1, 24-2, 24-3, a sequence of nightmares!

B000000!

Do no harm

OceanFlower

:D

good one sven!

even tho u don't want me to i'll be hitting u up privately 2day like or not  :P
OceanFlower

Sven2

The affliction is called TEXTING, Flower. Seek help!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Though, to your consolation, few days ago literary sleuths uncovered that Jane Austen couldn't spell a word and that her editor, William Gifford,  could be her ghost writer. I wonder if John Brown should have ten of them, or even that won't help, as to Jane, the only question left - were they, she and the editor, in love. In love of English language,  of course.....  :D:-X

Flower, I'm into a new book, "Between The Sheets", no it's not a sex manual, rather an attempt to prove that love affairs of writers, painful and disastrous, are food for their work. Does that need a proof though?
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk