News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

Hit Or Miss II

Started by Sven2, August 11, 2010, 08:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

What changes, Flower, not one more  NEW NAME! How far are you gonna go, you'd  effeminate yourself to the limit!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Good changes or bad, can't stop the turning wheel, can we? Go for it and good speed!

I saw "On The Beach", long ago - a quiet film as I remember, with the sense of total helplessness, although not correct from the scientific standpoint as to the reason of humans' demise. Great cast!
Do no harm

OceanFlower

so i'm getting in touch with my inner feminine self ya gotta problem wid dat? besides i've always told u i'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!

saw North Face over the wkend whew! heavy duty the landscape incredible!

re: On the Beach how is the demise not scientifically correct just curious??
OceanFlower

Sven2

You outdid yourself!  wknd? AYS?

In case of a global nuclear war the end would be result of nuclear winter, not the radioactive fallout as in that film.

Saw a lot of movies. "Firelight" - Jane Eyere for a modern audience, "I shot Andy Warhole", Lili Taylor's brilliant acting is holding the story, and I learned about interesting crowd at The Factory. "Bordertown", its authors blame all mass rapes/murders on Mexico border on NAFTA, but that's been work of a couple sadistic sociopaths.

What everyone else is reading, watching?

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

There is a website I just found that is "visual reading"  that I think is really great...  http://www.visualeconomics.com/food-consumption-in-america_2010-07-12/  This one shows the average American diet.

The book I am currently reading is:  http://rockstarbusiness.com

Their website has a lot of "teasers" that give you a good sense of what the book is all about.  A small but very good read about doing business online or off.
Work here, Cass.

laurel

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Sven2

Love, peace and thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Work here, Cass.

OceanFlower

no offense but glad it is over just gotta get thru xmas now! ugh! bah humbug!!  >:(

btw i am in the process of nurturing a new convert to JFC! gently gently!
OceanFlower

Sven2

Let me guess....... the convert is......  a WOMAN! Right?

8)
Do no harm

OceanFlower

uh... did u forget who were talking to?  ;D

the more babes the merrier i always say!
OceanFlower

Sven2

Flower, are you somewhere out there, surrounded by pretty and merry pin up girls I hope?

Hard to remember all that I have read or watched since we talked last time here, come back, we miss you!
Just finished "The Bishop's Man", loved the sparse style, that was ideal for the misery of an aging priest who lost everything, perhaps including faith, but not the sense of justice.

Saw "Book of Eli" that you mentioned, why the protagonist had to be paired with a beautiful girl? Fights and kills are necessary, but the girl? Oh, Hollywood!
Do no harm

laurel

Yeah Flower we miss you.  :(  Come see us before Christmas..
I hope all who come by to lurk or leave their internet business link have a wonderful week leading up to Christmas day and a most Happy New Year!!!

I am in the Christmas mood.. hot chocolate, fudge, wrapping presents and lots of goodies hahaha  :-* Family and friends too.

Just a few
Christmas gift suggestions:

To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
......To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

Peace

OceanFlower

awww, its so nice to be missed (i think)... very busy with the 4th qtr madness and working beaucoup OT including full days on saturday... got to see the eclipse but totally forgot it was winter solstice so i guess i'm going to pagan hell for that! well didn't exactly forget but didn't celebrate it like i usually do you know: drumming in the hills with the village elders, sacrifice a few goats, the usual stuff....

okay saw an indy type film called A Crime w/ Harvey Keitel & Emmanuelle BĂ©art plus one of the guys from Boondock Saints a very strange story and still not sure who dun it?? Emmanuelle takes her clothes off about 18 times so that kept me occupied but i still recommend it and if anyone can figure out what actually happened please let me know!

ah also saw the Disappearance of Alice Creed another strange one indeed!

so Merry Xmas ya all! Love!
OceanFlower

laurel

:D Thanks for the laugh flower and good to hear from you.  Merry Xmas..........................

OceanFlower

I just viewed the Stoning of Storaya M whew! what a film very intense... there's got to be something wrong with any religion or culture or nation that holds to the belief of stoning a woman to death and having her own sons cast some of the first stones... something's wrong there am I right??    ???
OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk