News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

Movie Title Game

Started by laurel, August 07, 2010, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurel

Sven2

"Savage Grace", 2007 with Julianne Moore.
Savage Grace (2007)

Laurel, good to see you here. Hope all is well with you!
Do no harm

OceanFlower

i protest vociferously! Savages does not seque from Wild Angels! play fair now!   :'(
OceanFlower

laurel

::) Um, the last post by you by GOSH, was Peter Fonda movie clip,and underneath, you had The Wild Angels.....
Soo, don't get your skirt in a wad , ol'- OSH!

Sven2

Ha-ha, Flower, gotcha! Or -"what goes around" or.... whatever! Laurel, that was his "sneaky"  (BRILLIANT) way to get you to post again, as we noticed you turned into a ghost, pardon, a guest.

"Savage County", a slasher coming out in two days, for the unimaginative youngsters.

Flower, Laurel used , "THE" in the sequence, that is a word, won't you agree?
Do no harm

laurel

8) Soo, I have been fooled. eh?  Hahahaha.... hahaha! Well it's not the first time ::).hahahaha.... my bad or what?

" The Way We Were".... Babs and Redford...

laurel

Quote from: Sven2 on October 05, 2010, 01:48:10 PM
Ha's, Flower, gotcha! Or -"what goes around" or.... whatever! Laurel, that was his "sneaky"  (BRILLIANT) way to get you to post again, as we noticed you turned into a ghost, pardon, a guest.

"Savage County", a slasher coming out in two days, for the unimaginative youngsters.

Flower, Laurel used , "THE" in the sequence, that is a word, won't you agree?

Sven, it is "What goes around comes around"  or in the biblical sense it is " You reap what you sew"  and their is "Karma". I've experienced all.
I must be easy to figure out, if he could fool me w/ a measly movie title accusation.  Who would care if I post or not?  I rarely communicate with anyone here?

a ghost, hahahahahahahaha, tis' the time for spooks and spirits... EEwww a seance sounds fun, anybody want to talk to dead people.. hahahahaha

OceanFlower

@ sven: all depends on what the meaning of the word the is!

okay maybe i'm stupid but here's the sequence of events: Wild Angels (and btw the title of movie IS Wild Angels not "The" Wild Angels!!) which was in response to Wild at Heart which I thought was pretty cool considering it featured Laura Dern's parents and the fact she was conceived during the filming... be that as it may... will all the Lucys on this board please 'splain how Savage Grace segues from Wild Angels.. I rest my case!  :'(
OceanFlower

Sven2

Oh, man, what's the big deal, let's move on, it's not Olympic games, "Savages" is a good movie regardless and "Savage Grace" is good as well.
Are you playing or not?

Two options:

"3000 Miles to Graceland" (2001) with Costner, Slater as costumed robbers.

If you want to change direction, please do, what was the last title you consider legit - Wild Angels?

Where the Wild Things Are (2009)
Where The Wild Things Are [Music Video] - "Wake Up" by The Arcade Fire
Like the song -"Wake Up" by "Arcade Fire"

Do no harm

Sven2

Laurel, "A rose by any other name", etc. We all get to know the laws of cause and effect in our life, whatever we may call it doesn't make much difference.

"Savages" deals with a very painful subject, thank you for reminding about this good movie. Nobody wanted to trick you - just to get you back with us. I do think we care - for each other. Hope we'll celebrate Halloween here with you!

Do no harm

laurel

Where Were You when The Lights Went Out.. (1968)... :-\

skordamou

City Lights
City Lights

Laurel-How have you been? Come visit me some time! I miss you. Skor

laurel

The Light at The Edge of the World... (1961)

Sven2

War of the Worlds, 2005, Steven Spielberg. Big on gloom and CG images (and Dakota Fanning hysterical screams).
War of the Worlds - Tripod attack
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk