News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

A Bit of Everything

Started by Sven2, July 13, 2010, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Flower, see a doctor ASAP!  You got to rule out pneumonia. And there is that Norwalk virus afoot, makes its victims absolutely miserable. Everyone at my work now washes their hands a lot, sanitizing napkins and gel in high demand.  :)  Get well and stay around, please. Love and hugs.

Thanks, Mz.Lily, the same to you and your family!

P.S. I am glad to notice that the BB doesn't get deserted more than a day or two, someone stops by, keeps it running, thank you all.
Do no harm

OceanFlower

thank you all! turns out i have infectious bronchitis go figger right? gave me some five day antibiotics and cough medicine in a capsule... the best part of the exam was when the nurse stuck a huge qtip up my nose to touch the back of my throat... what a rush!  8)
OceanFlower

Water Lily

Whew...infectious bronchitis...qtip up the nose....bad day at the Dr. office, it's afew days later..so hope you're doing better.  I hate to say it not really been that sick, you have to remember I live with a boy who goes to school and will wipe his nose anywhere....so much for handsanitizer.....I was sick all summer so I may be at a high resistance. Good for me! Hope you all had a happy Valentines day.  ;D

Sven2

Get well, Flower, come back to us, write your usual funny comments, talk about Rock&roll, surfing and girls in bikinis.

I have 'relocated' for the time being to IMDB Bulletin Board devoted to "Luck", and read new posts there every day - what a pleasure! Lot of interesting views, some customary trolling and mud-fights, but the people there are doing what we had been doing first couple of years after the airing of JFC. They discuss intriguing, out of the ordinary TV show written by talented writers and played by brilliant actors. Recommend to visit that place.

If someone wishes, here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578887/board/threads/?p=1

Until then - love and hugs to everyone!
Do no harm

OceanFlower

@sven: don't go! I don't have Luck (pardon the pun).... getting better all the time yeah!  :)
OceanFlower

Sven2

Oh, Flower, this here is my chain and the ball, my legal union "till death does us part", the IMDB is a detour, a fling, a love affair, a sip of hard liquor, a pleasure of guilt and betrayal.
Do no harm

wavewatcher

Ha Sven! Love your description...I like this place too and don't miss the "troll(s)" and those types of exchanges!

Sven2

Love on a respirator, my friend.

I am enjoying IMDB "Luck" board, its energetic discussion, where people have something to say about the show. For example, there is quite an obscure phrase - "Spruce Goose" - Gerry says he goes to see it, when he leaves for his next poker game.  I had no idea what it meant, and someone on IMDB explained it.
There is very little influx of obnoxious jerks, by the way, everything is very civilized. Disagreements, sure, but polite. Brought back all the good memories of our past on JFC BB.

All water. Under the bridge.
Do no harm

OceanFlower

Quote from: Sven2 on February 19, 2012, 07:55:39 PM
Oh, Flower, this here is my chain and the ball, my legal union "till death does us part", the IMDB is a detour, a fling, a love affair, a sip of hard liquor, a pleasure of guilt and betrayal.

Long as you been doing it right...
OceanFlower

Sven2

Eh, Flower, you know better, when could an addiction or passion be "done right"?  :D :D :D
Do no harm

OceanFlower

if it feels good, do it??  8)
OceanFlower

Sven2

An addiction rarely "feels good" - right? :o
Do no harm

OceanFlower

all depends what you are addicted to i guess  :P
OceanFlower

wavewatcher

I got this shot from a centerfield tv camera at Yankee Stadium. The eastern seaboard wasn't supposed to be able to see this due to cloud cover but there was suddenly a 60 second opening in the clouds at the exact right time. With the help of an awesome video guy and an excellent tape guy, we got the shot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk