News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

Questions, Answers and Theories

Started by Waxon, June 22, 2010, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Len,

the theory you support is beautiful, thus it might be true, as beauty is a form of higher consciousness, though without getting into a long argument, would you seriously consider death or the funeral of princess Diana anything more than a media circus at its apogee? Come on, what effect might it have had on Bedouins or slaves in a diamond mine who never heard of her?  The Princeton Eggs project could be just an act of wishful thinking.

I do admire your belief in a radical change - for the better of humankind  as I am of the same thought.
There are no Sven 3 or 4, you may call me Sven. I'd mention that I am a woman, to prevent possible misunderstanding. (hahaha, I recall  the confusion of three years ago.....)

Your "layman version" is very well stated, please, continue with dear to you ideas. The dialog of that sort has been missing on the BB, for a long time. We should now hope Eccles and Waxon would find their way back, to participate.
Do no harm

ZenOnMars

Sven,
No, I agree, Dianna's funeral WAS a media circus, and had, in and of itself, NO magic whatsoever.   And never mind the Bedouins, I didn't even watch it.  But I remember my old Mom was deeply touched by it.  All the Princeton Eggs project  shows is that collectively, if enough humans focus on the same thing, at the same time, with enough emotional investment, we seem to be able to have physical effects on physical systems, in NON-material ways. 

And I think (personal belief here) our future as humans might just include abilities to help and heal each other, and our planet, simply by applied group-consciousness.

I think that was what John Monad was doing in Imperial Beach.  :)  I mean he got Vietnam Joe to rally the Vets, got Cissy and the groms to join in on the search party for Shawn, got Ramon into a suit and Church, got Mitch to talk to the media, hell he even got two drug-dealing gangsters to PRAY!!!   

And for me, the line of stick men above Barry's bar symbolized this miracle.

OceanFlower

Sven: I'd mention that I am a woman

...and what a woman she is!  :-* but more on that later

Hey went to a double bill concert last night Greg Allman opening followed by Steve Miller... wow what a happening! I think a few of those Princeton eggs got hatched last night.... I can't explain it but the tribe was hitting the note & it felt so good... i think the buzz is gonna last awhile hopefully get me thru the day of toil and trouble...
OceanFlower

Sven2

Len,

Don't let Flower distract you from the discussion, I suspect he simply misplaced his comment. Besides I'd urge you to think about "running long distance" with us here, all sprinters left already, they are busy texting one another or twittering somewhere. Here is peace and quiet, maybe too quiet sometimes, good to meditate and research, no interruption.

Please, continue.
Respect, as they say.

S.
Do no harm

OceanFlower

as I say I was suffering from a rock and roll hangover at the time....  :P

actually I thought my reference to the Princeton eggs and the tribal like experience i had the night before was relevant to the conversation n'cest pas??  ;D
OceanFlower

ZenOnMars

Absolutely, Sven, I am just easing into this one.  :)

I am inspired in short bursts!  Lol... 

Another way to put it:  this is big!  This is HUGE!!!  And I have to "get orderly" so as not to damage what little crediblity I have left on the web.

You should have seen me over at the Space.com bbs -- they really didn't want to hear that I think mankind might have "began" on Mars, that NASA has covered up most of what they found on the moon, and that Einstein veered hard left from real, complete  physics!! :)

Anyway, you bet I will be continuing, as long as you guys are patient with me.

ZenOnMars

PS... lol... I really didn't know that either Gregg Allman OR Steve Miller were still alive!  I'll bet that was a GREAT show!

OceanFlower

oh very much alive and well I noticed Gregg and I have put on a little weight since I last saw him in 1970 LOL! don't know where you are located but they are both on tour this summer and if you can you might want to catch a show I had a blast and even tho i was doing the monkey the slop the pony the mashed potatoes not to mention the lindy hop didn't torque my back! LOL!   :D
OceanFlower

skor

??? ??? ??? ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Watching Ocean doing the Mashed Potatoes and the Pony...........

OceanFlower

anytime you wanna take the dance floor with me sister i'll be ready
get your dancing shoes on and try to keep up   :P
OceanFlower

Sven2

Len,

ALL THAT? It's mind-boggling! ;D
When are you gonna start talking, for Chrissake!
Do no harm

OceanFlower

yeah, obviously whatever i'm saying ain't hitting the note. . .
OceanFlower

Sven2

Help, Flower, what's "mashed potatoes" even mean, not a sludge of butter and starch in a pot obviously,  and is that some acrobatic number, doing "The Monkey"? My source of American slang the "Urban Dictionary" is mum on that, so how can I dance with you if it doesn't make any sense?
:-[ ??? :o  :D
Do no harm

OceanFlower

Oh Svennie you are so damn cute you know that!  :-*
OK watch the blonde she's doing a pretty good example of the mashed potatoes
hit the link below the video then hit the 360p and a menu will pop up hit 240p & you'll get a real time video with all the moves.. and sweetheart rock and roll ain't supposed to make any sense that's why everybody loves it (well the hip people anyway!)

dee dee sharp - mashed potato time
OceanFlower

OceanFlower

Svennie baby -- here's a live version of Smokey Robinson and the Miracles doing Mickey's Monkey -- those white girls ain't bad at all -- what frustrates me about these you tube links is that they transfer over at 360p & the video doesn't flow naturally they should be played at 240p and then you don't get all that jerky stop and go... if nothing else go to the youtube site itself and check it out... as I look at these dances I used to do way back in the dark ages of the early 60s I say to myself... No wonder we were all skinny even tho we had no concept of nutrition eating greasy cheesburgers french fries and non-diet cherry cokes smoked like fiends & drank beer like it was water ... we didn't need aerobics classes or an hour at the gym we went dancing instead!! and here's something about rock and roll--everybody knows how to rock but not everybody knows how to roll... so roll baby, roll...  can u dig it??  8)

PS I just noticed right underneath the video is a hot link that will bring directly to the youtube site hit the 360p and a menu will pop up click on the 240p and you'll get a nice real time flowing video... whew I don't think i can bend down that low anymore w/o injuring myself!  :D

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Mickey's Monkey (Shindig 1964)
OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk