News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

Technical Forum & Website Discussion Thread

Started by Sven2, June 09, 2010, 08:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Trish, something's changed with the YouTube program, now a link doesn't open the vid, it just stays a link! I tried "embed" and will try whatever else they have, but maybe you could look into it.
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Yes, I noticed that the other day but didn't have time to research it at that time.  I have now upgraded the software that runs that part of the site.  Please try again and let me know if you continue to have problems.
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Nope, the link is just a link! But - for some unknowable reason the previous link I posted did open the YouTube video. Do you know why?
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

I do not know why that is happening :(  Unfortunately this could take some time to diagnose and I'm on a deadline right now with a project so this will have to wait.  Please feel free to remind me about this if I don't get back to you in a week...  There are many things that are "slipping through the cracks" for me right now so a reminder (if I forget) would be appreciated :)
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

Update:  JohnFromCincinnati.net has been purchased for another year.  The Fund spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this purchase.
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

Update:  We have had another donation!!  Whoo hoo!  Thank you for the contribution  ;D

The Fund spreadsheet has been updated accordingly.
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Trishah, wouldn't it be nice to have a "like" button? Just wondering, don't want to add more to your workload!  ::)
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Just purchased another year of the domain:  JohnFromCincinnati.net :D  and have updated The Fund spreadsheet to reflect this.

Also, if you missed it on FaceBook, I've added a new Stinkweed design to our CafePress merchandise.  Check them out at:  http://www.cafepress.com/savejfc_shop
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

Update:  The Fund has been used to purchase another year of two domains:  savejfc.com and deadwoodchronicles.com  The current total in The Fund is:  $319.90.
Work here, Cass.

p5

god bless you guys

JFC is the best show ever made

SaveJFC Admin

Update:  The Fund has been used to purchase another year of three domains:

johnfromcincinnati.net
johnfromcincinnatiblog.com
thesnugharbormotel.com

The current total in The Fund is:  $278.05
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Update:  The Fund has been used to purchase another year of one domain:

savejfc.net
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Good! In 2017 will be ten years of JFC...

Side note: there is someone registered but not activated in the members list. Is activation done by a person themselves or by the admin? 
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk