News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

In the Language of Music

Started by Jimmy Two Nutz, December 08, 2007, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

You know a lot of good bands, Wavewatcher, post your picks more often, please, I think we got similar taste. Honestly, I don't buy any albums anymore, for as long as YouTube has most of the newest releases.

Do no harm

Sven2

Found this song surfing cinema sites, it's from a French movie "House of Tolerance", that has eclectic and interesting soundtrack.
Lee Moses - Bad Girl
Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

And one from his latest, don't want to say "last" - may there be more.
Leonard Cohen - Show Me The Place
Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Yeah, this song is addictive, Wavewatcher! Thanks, ahahahaha.
Do no harm

Sven2

Someone said this song is in the first episode of Luck, I'm not sure, though the song is very good by itself.

Gil Scott-Heron - 'Me And The Devil' (Official HD Video)
Do no harm

Sven2

I just discovered this band, Howlin' Rain, they have a new CD, "Russian Wilds" that is very interesting.  This song is from one of their older CDs, a slow and melancholic ballad you can listen to and forgive almost everyone and everything.

Howlin' Rain - "Hung Out In The Rain" (Official)
Do no harm

Sven2

Ahem, instrumental "On The Nature Of Daylight" was played in Ep4 of Luck in the racing scene, that's how I've found this song. Hope you'll like it as well.
Dinah Washington & Max Richter-This bitter earth - On the nature of daylight
Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk