News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

In the Language of Music

Started by Jimmy Two Nutz, December 08, 2007, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

skor

Sven2

Thanks, same to you, but it was way too early for me, Skor!

I'm adjusting to a new adolescent dog in the house - who's training who I'd like to know.  ::) 8) ;D
No new movies or books to discuss, anyone's up for a comparison of European, English and American bred boxers? :D

How's life?- talk to me. E-mails OK?

Do no harm

skor

I'm so glad you got another boxer!I want pictures! I am going along pretty much as I have been, Amanda is back from Vietnam, staying here for awhile, so the house is lively. She will get her own place soon, but for now this is very fine. My 3 classes take quite a bit of time, but I like teaching so that's OK.Email me!

Sven2

Same colors, almost black and very shiny though a different personality, not an Alpha male. He is only 14mo, still a kid, I'm babying him, all 80 pounds of slobbery kisses and tight muscles.

Are you happy to have Amanda close? Must be sweet, I wish I had a girl. (Or maybe not!) TTYL, when I am able to concentrate.   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Water Lily

The first time I heard this song I thought it would become a classic and it has....Barenaked Ladies...another odd band name but great song to kick off the Holidays
Barenaked Ladies - "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings" [audio]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk