News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

HBO Responses to Applied

Started by chatangel, December 08, 2007, 07:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatangel

I just found on johnfromcincinnati.net that Applied received another response to his original letter! I've closely examined each the best of my ability from a computer screen.

I would say the first letter is the direct response to the letter it addresses several issues, it seems to be written on a very high quality paper, and the signature appears to be signed by a male.

Now for the second letter dated Nov 13, 2007. This seems to be a "generic" response letter, on plain copy paper, and appears to be signed by a female.

I have not sent a written letter only post cards. I feel HBO is probably responding to those that wrote personal letters.

Link to first response:
http://www.johnfromcincinnati.net/pdf/hbo_response.pdf

Link to second response:
http://www.johnfromcincinnati.net/pdf/hbo_response_2.pdf
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Jimmy Two Nutz

I would agree but the second letter is signed by Bill.

SaveJFC Admin

The signatures on each are definitely different though they are the same name.  It seems that one of them, probably the second, was signed by someone other than Bill.

ChatAngel seems to be right that HBO has only responded to written letters (letter) and not the postcards or emails.  Hopefully, the letter that BackInTheGame is sending will also be responded to.
Work here, Cass.

FarleyFarls

Did anyone notice in the first letter, the guy from HBO mis Identify's The HBO crap show. calling the Show, Tell Me That You Love Me, instead of Tell Me You Love Me, it might not sound like much, but its like saying your own name wrong, Nice going.  They better stop letting Interns answear the mail.     :P
"Some Things I Know & Some Things I Don't"
J. Monad

chatangel

QuoteDid anyone notice in the first letter, the guy from HBO mis Identify's The HBO crap show. calling the Show, Tell Me That You Love Me, instead of Tell Me You Love Me, it might not sound like much, but its like saying your own name wrong, Nice going.  They better stop letting Interns answear the mail.     :P

That was an excellent catch on your part FF! That is so funny too; can not remember off hand if Tell Me was still a "new" series at the time the first letter  was written?
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk