News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

The Idea of the Writer: with David Milch

Started by SaveJFC Admin, December 19, 2007, 04:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

The Idea of the Writer: A Writing Discussion with David Milch

Wednesday 12/19, 2:15-4:00pm +
Thursday 12/20, 2:15pm-4:00pm

WGA Theater
135 S. Doheny Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90211

David Milch (creator "Deadwood," "NYPD Blue", "John From Cincinnati") will host the fourth and fifth parts of his ongoing discussions at the Writer's Guild Theater titled "The Idea of the Writer."  There is no cover charge for this event and all are welcome on a first come, first serve basis.  Limited parking is available at the theater.

Work here, Cass.

daring niche

what an amazing writer he is ! love his series Deadwood also , wish they would finally do that 2 hour movie that HBO promised !

SaveJFC Admin

Absolutely!   Even though it's on HBO I can't wait for "Last of the Ninth" to air.  I'll watch anything he writes.
Work here, Cass.

1974rn

I absolutely adore Ray Winstone and he will be starring in the new Milch cop drama..
My eyes will be GLUED to the TV.. :o ;D

SaveJFC Admin

I don't know Ray Winston... What else has he been in?
Work here, Cass.

1974rn

Winstone starred with John Malkovich in Ripley's Game - it is a must-see performance for Malkovich and Winstone..
In The Departed, Winstone played one of Nicholson's henchmen and was brilliant, too.
He had a short-lived series called Vincent that was on BBC - played a private investigator.
Also in The Proposition and Sexy Beast and many more movies...
I love him.... :P

SaveJFC Admin

Is this him?  He looks like a character actor that I should know but don't.  His IMDB resume is impressive.  I'll be sure to watch for him for now on.

Work here, Cass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk