News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

Thank you for the get well wishes.  I am still in the hospital.  I got a rent-a-center laptop and am using hospital wifi along with gotomypc.com to work from my home computer.  rent-a-center said they have never delivered to a hospital bfre and every one was impressed at how dedicated to work I was.  If they only knew!

I sitting up for the first time since thursday.  Oh, for those who don't know I had to have emergency surgery for burst apendix that was infected.  I'm on tones of antibiotics intervienous until they are sure all of that is cleared up.

Apparently I'm lucky to be here.

So I'm still kicking and working so all is well.  Thanks for caring.
Work here, Cass.

CissyYost

Hey, it's great to find you guys here! Trishah, good to see you here in the bar! I thought the hospital folks would think, huh? But taking care of what is wrong physically is their job, your mind is fine it sounds like to me!
Do good Trishah, keep getting better. [smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=engel017.gif]

Patrick

Hey Trishah,
Want to check in and say hello, we all hope you have recovered and are doing well. Thinking of you and hope all is well.

- pat

Sven2

Do no harm

Waxon

Norm!   

Hey I like this place.  It has a good feel.  Great stuff on the walls.  It feels like home!  Think I'll belly up!

Patrick

Yes Walter,
it is a nice place, and open once again !

Hello All

Waxon

Yea, this place has got everything!  Still waitin on that darn bartender, though!

Sven2

Is that possible, John?
That's possible, Butchie!

Skor should be mixing the drinks, she knows them well.
I would've send her an invitation, but she is partying.... Maybe.....
Do no harm

Sven2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKbLR3MEjAg&playnext_from=TL&videos=Fw-KM3HGLaM

Just learning the ropes, how to post a video here.
Do no harm

Waxon

Always nice to have a jukebox!

Sven2

Trishah promised to make posting videos possible. I know that Deadwood people have that on their forum, very convenient and entertaining. 

Now, my favorite is Cosmo on the rocks, what's yours?

On the serious note, what do you think we should do to celebrate in style JFC anniversary? I thought of asking
Wayne Wilson and Steve Hawke to tell us something about the show, or write to Mark Ostric, or someone else with the same request, but I can't write a good letter, and I don't know who will.

Your ideas?
Do no harm

Waxon

I think celebrating the anniversary is a great idea.  Is it possible to do an "on-line" parade?

I'm not sure what that would look like - but perhaps it might include:

a series of guests commentaries or stories
videos
pictures
Save JFC efforts
A retrospective viewing
personal fan updates 
Milch lectures
videos from music used in JFC

Just some thoughts.

Waxon

I guess we couldn't have a parade without the Stinkweed Girls!

Sven2

Great  ideas, so we don't have much time to prepare! Let's delegate the responsibilities, as good (hahaha) managers do. Who is the best for what task? I trust your organizational skills.
Do no harm

Farley

Couldn't you guys pose as the stinkweed girls. LOL
Guess who's back?
HI EVERYBODY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk