Originally aired: Sunday 10 June through Sunday 12 August 2007

This topic contains 148 replies, has 21,253 voices, and was last updated by  Sven2 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

America? Courageous? Video? Queeg? LOL…Welcome Back. What’s the deal? From tough guy to a delicate flower? Nice

OceanFlower

I do not understand… I am OceanFlower…

SaveJFC Admin
    Keymaster

Captain Peace is one of our members who comes and goes.  Sometimes he’s quite active and sometimes he takes a holiday.  You can look around the threads and see some of his work, but, unfortunately, most of his best work is gone.

Work here, Cass.

OceanFlower

The Captain has telepathically communicated with me from the Mother Ship… he will return soon renewed refueled refreshed and retreaded…  😉

now in the spirit of the Captain let’s get this party started!!  😛

SaveJFC Admin
    Keymaster

OceanFlower

Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto – The Girl From Ipanema

A mid-summer piece of mellow from the past… man when Getz’s sax comes in i still get the chills! Play it loud please!

SaveJFC Admin
    Keymaster

This is simply dreamy….

Bohannon – Think Of Me

And one more by the same artist…

THOUGHTS AND WISHES Hamilton Bohannon

Work here, Cass.

OceanFlower

Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz: THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA – 1964

a good thing is always worth repeating… wow that was a nice number save… never heard that one before!

now please look at this live performance…. a real woman, n’cest pas? no body piercings or tattoos or nearly naked costume… all woman brimming with talent and artistry! yeah like that! and stan wow!

they just don’t make them like that anymore!

Sven2

What, no more arguments, no passionate diatribes? A soothing music from now on? Come on, Flower, you know better!  😛

OceanFlower

is it the dog days of august yet?  i don’t know just feeling the melllow of midsummer… i can’t believe its almost over… sigh! altho where i live it stays pretty mild til end of october….. i had a dream last night that I was back “home” and i had planned to go for an afternoon swim at the beach after work… then i woke up and realized i was stuck in the flatlands…. living a nightmare!!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Bold: [b]bold[/b]
  • Italics: [i]italics[/i]
  • Underline: [u]underline[/u]
  • URL: [url]http://wordpress.org/[/url]
  • Image: [img]http://s.wordpress.org/style/images/codeispoetry.png[/img]
  • Image with Title: [img=Code is Poetry]http://s.wordpress.org/style/images/codeispoetry.png[/img]
  • Quote: [quote]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit,[/quote]
  • Quote Name: [quote=NAME]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet[/quote]
  • Quote Author: [quote author=NAME]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet[/quote]
  • Color using Name: [color="red"]named red[/color]
  • Color using HEX Code: [[color=#ff0000]hex red again[/color]
  • Strikeout:[s]striked this out[/s]
  • Center Text:[center]center me[/center]
  • Computer code:[code]function HelloWorld($greet = 'World') { return 'Hello '.$greet } [/code]
  • Font size: [size=10]10px font size[/size]
  • Ordered lists: [ol][li][/li][/ol]
  • Unordered lists: [ul][li][/li][/ul]
  • List Item: [li]item[/li]
  • Named Spoiler: [spoiler=two plus two]four[/spoiler]
  • Unnamed Spoiler: [spoiler]Boo![/spoiler]
  • Contents appear to logged in users only: [user]This is a secret message[/user]
  • Contents appear to non-logged in users only: [guest]Log in to see secret message...[/guest]