SaveJFC Admin

Tammy Lewis, Chatangel

* BORN: October 25, 1959
   * DIED: December 1, 2010

On-site Obituary

You will be missed.

Work here, Cass.

raymac

I've been away from the online world for quite some time now and was greatly saddened to learn of Tammy's passing through an email from Sven. There are numerous scraps of paper littering my desk at any given moment. Every couple of months I organize them and actually perform some of the tasks/reminders. One of them was a reminder to send Tammy an updated photo of my boys. Sadly, I got to it too late. A recurring theme in my life. Too little, too late.
I remember the first time I spoke to Tammy on the phone. She and Trishah were feverishly trying to track me down to videotape the BOSS delivery. She must have been sleeping when I called, to say she was shocked to hear from me would be an understatement. We spoke a few more times, ironing out the logistics of BOSS. I always smile when I think of her last call. She was hell-bent on figuring out how many bags of seed were actually delivered that day and was busy counting what she could from the video footage. She was convinced that we got short-changed. We did get short-changed but considering that the feed farm hand-delivered the bags, I was able to talk her into letting it go.
We continued to keep in touch via email and when I found out she was sick, I sent her a picture of my boys at her request. This is not something I would do normally (in the weird world of the internet) but I felt OK with it in Tammy's case. She was a good person who always spoke honestly be it here or on the HBO boards or at that Hey Nielsen thing she championed for a time. I will miss her.

SaveJFC Admin

This video was posted by Tammy on her YouTube Channel:

Seeing Angels - John Butler Trio

Why do I deserve such a visit
From the one I thought I'd never meet.
Beyond my greatest expectations.
You exceeded everything.
Well here I am

Take me for what you see
For I'm transparent in the light of you.
And look inside,
See that fire burning bright
The same one that you rekindled inside me

My mouth was dry
only you quenched my thirst
I thought I was last
You told me I was first.

And I thought I was seeing Angels
And now I know I was.
your wings around me
Feel good they always does.

So there I was
Ain't the same man I used to be
But do you still like what you see in me.

Still see through,
always will be with you.
can you stand to see my vulnerability

For I am frightened
Shed so much I clung onto
The only things I have left is this guitar and you.

Nowhere to run
Been out here too long
Under the sun.
Am I too afraid
To get some.
Too afraid to give myself some shade
I hope and pray I do some day.
Work here, Cass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk