News:

We still have stickers and magazines from the original Save John From Cincinnati Campaign for sale HERE!

Main Menu

Movie Title Game

Started by laurel, August 07, 2010, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skordamou

Born Free

as free as the wind blows...

SaveJFC Admin

Running Free (1999)

The tale of the extraordinary life and times of Lucky, a horse that was born in captivity but achieves his dream of running free with the help of a stableboy.

We've got an "animal" sub-list going!  ;D
Work here, Cass.

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

Sven2

Loneliness Of A Long Distance Runner

Based on a story by Allan Sillitoe, who I love. His "A Start In Life" is a wonderful, fast and funny picaresque where the young protagonist goes from one hilarious escapade to another, managing to escape unscathed  from any and all troubles. Didn't know Sillitoe also wrote few volumes of poetry and was an everyday smoker, having lived to the respectable age of 82 at that!
Do no harm

skordamou

http://www.atanarjuat.com/legend/legend_film.php

Atanarjuat: The Fast Runner

This is a long film and I put off watching it for that reason. When I finally watched I was riveted and could have sat through many more hours. Great film!

foxrox

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

stoner movie  hee hee

SaveJFC Admin

Work here, Cass.

foxrox

Fast Food Nation....

don't eat at McDonalds?....haha.....

laurel

:DThe Fast and Furious

SaveJFC Admin

Harold and Maude (1971)

Is it cheating to use the "and"?  :-\
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

:D :D :D :D
Don't think it's that bad. Besides "Harold and Maude" is a great movie, thank you!

Checked IMDB, surprise, there's "Harold" movie, about a bald guy, the catch is he is very young. :o
Do no harm

Sven2

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

I laughed a lot. The sequence is much much worse.
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

White Palace (1990)

White Palace is a 1990 film starring Susan Sarandon and James Spader. It is a romantic drama about the unlikely relationship between a young middle class widower (Spader) who falls in love with a middle-aged working class waitress (Sarandon) in St. Louis, Missouri.

I love this movie!  I watch it at least once a year.
Work here, Cass.

laurel

Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde...... :D :D hmmm never seen it... :D :D

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk