News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

Movie Title Game

Started by laurel, August 07, 2010, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurel

Same rules need at least one word from the previous movie title to post the next, and so on............

In Cold Blood.....

Sven2

In The Heat Of The Night

(bad guys vs. good guys, theme related to the In Cold Blood)
Do no harm

laurel

The Girl By the Lake.... :-*

Sven2

Do no harm

foxrox

THe Lake House

(love this movie with keanu reeves and sandra bullock - it's fantasy but they make it come alive! - hi everyone)

laurel

So good to see you Foxrox 8)
The Last House on the Left....

Sven2

Last Man Standing

I thought it is Foxie! Hi.
Do no harm

foxrox

Man on Fire

(Denzyl film - hope I got the right title - hi rhonda, thanks for inviting me....hi all.....I've missed my JFC buddies.....now if I can just remember how to get here and my name and password!)

Sven2

A Man For All Seasons
Orson Welles, Vanessa Redgrave, all the actors I remember, must be time to watch it again.

Foxie, if you put the JFC site on bookmark and put a ^ in the box to stay signed "forever" when you log in, you'd not need to remember your password. (I forget them all immediately, so the advice is "based on true story" :D.)
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

ALL That Jazz (1979)   

Work here, Cass.

foxrox

The Jazz Singer

(Neil Diamond one......has anyone ever seen the Al Jolson one?.....sleep well, parting is such sweet sorrow  :)

Cissy

The Singer Must Die
Leonard Cohen

and yes, I have heard the Al Jolson cover you mentioned! Amazing experience.

Good to see you guys here.

o-<
A lonesome high
A funny time cry
The blues
The blues
The blues

skordamou

To Live and Die in L.A.

Cissy...Not that it matters to me, and it might even be more fun if we mixed things up, but "Singer Must Die" is a song, this is movie thread.

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

laurel

Capn, you had me stumped.... I had to go to a movie list..... :D and of course I found a movie........
Cheech and Chong's, Born in East L.A.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk