News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

Questions, Answers and Theories

Started by Waxon, June 22, 2010, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenOnMars

Ah, yes, the stick man!  :)  I always included arms on my childhood stick men.

And this pyramid tunnel "graffitti" was certainly not made by a CroMagnon cave artist.  Whenever the Giza pyramid was constructed,  the men who had privy to that tunnel were incredibly sophisticated men - and built a structure, SOMEHOW, that today's construction engineers say they doubt they could build today, even with our modern technology.

So the guessing game goes on.  Fun, huh?  :)

Sven2

Remember the "Sermon on the Snug" scene where John speaks in parables? There is quite a strange phrase, "Joe will save not Alleman. Joe will bring his buddies home." And later John says: "In Cass's camera to come, my father stares not Alleman down".

Thanks to Goggle language tools, or the online translation in general, it is clear: the mysterious "ALLEMAN"  is a word in Afrikaans and means "EVERYONE". Now what's left is to figure out what exactly that suppose to mean!

In addition, perhaps someone has any ideas on the promise "We are coming 9 11 14"? If it were just a chronological reference, then the date has passed without anything of note, has it not? If it were a quote from some book or The Book, as it's called sometimes, anyone knows from which book is it and what's the context?

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Great insights, Sven!

I have always assumed that the "We are coming 9 11 14" was a prophecy... but what if it isn't?  In the last episode the doctor is young so maybe "we are coming" doesn't mean what we think it does.  So, who are "we"?  And is "9 11 14" a date or something else?

http://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/2lqllp/what_happened_in_your_country_this_week_09112014/

Work here, Cass.

Sven2

You know, "Who are "WE?" is the most interesting question for me.

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Agreed.  In one of the interviews with Austin Nichols (who played JOHN) he said that Milch told him everything about JOHN.  So there are at least 2 people we know of who knows what was really going on...  Now, how do we find that out?  hummm...
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Not to put too much stock into Nichols words, after all ain't actors trade is fibbing?  ;) it would be fun to know what the conversation those two had. Although, as I recall pretty esoteric (IMHO) explanations Milch expressed in the 'extras' on JFC DVD, I'd expect being more excited than informed.

I'll try to find out if it's possible to contact Austin Nichols, to just ask what he had learned.

About "THEM", I wish Waxon and Eccles shared their thoughts on that matter. Do you want to share yours? Anyone?
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk