News:

We now have TWO sites!  The original johnfromcincinnati.net  and the New JohnFromCincinnati.net.  Yet there is only one forum so it doesn't matter which site you are on, the forum is the same.  ENJOY!  and "Work here, Cass."

Main Menu

In the Language of Music

Started by Jimmy Two Nutz, December 08, 2007, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Interesting video, a perfect "short". Tells a whole story in few minutes, it's been banned on YouTube, one of the most "dystopian" songs.

M.I.A, Born Free
Do no harm

skordamou

I forgot my earphones, so I am unable to listen while in the library. Can't wait though, these look very interesting!

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

raymac

still my favorite Dylan song after all these years   Bob Dylan - Shelter from the Storm

Sven2

Thanks, Ray, always good to listen to Bob Dylan. The "Together Through Life" album songs were all on YouTube" - not anymore. I swear they got a million employees to remove whatever original songs are still left. I'd say my favorite song of Dylan..... whew, that's hard!

Let's have everyone's favorite Dylan song posted here, eh? Or three, the man deserves more than one.
Do no harm

Sven2

In some contradiction to Simon&Gurfunkel image here's the song not too melancholic. Maybe it is melancholic, I don't know.

Simon & Garfunkel - A Poem on the Underground Wall

Do no harm

Sven2

Thanks, Laurel, I like Sheryl Crow too, she is not completely "country" and her voice is sincere, good.
As Ray said, I am "imposing my musical tastes" on you all,  hope it's OK. :) Where is Ray, BTW? Couldn't log in again?

Last night I saw "Hedwig", that was the finale song, I liked it.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Midnight Radio
Do no harm

laurel

Your welcome Sven, i like her too. No, I don't find her country. She came from the country just south of where I live. I like her best for not forgetting where she came from. Yeah, BTW...Where's Ray....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk