News:

We still have stickers and magazines from the original Save John From Cincinnati Campaign for sale HERE!

Main Menu

In the Language of Music

Started by Jimmy Two Nutz, December 08, 2007, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

Sven2

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Great video of Joe Cocker!  Did you see him on the American Idol finale?  I found the video clip of him on American Idol online that wasn't pulled yet...

Crystal Bowersox & Joe Cocker & Lee DeWyze (more or less) - With A Little Help From My Friends

John Robert "Joe" Cocker, OBE (born on 20 May 1944 in Sheffield, England) is an English rock/blues musician, composer and actor who came to popularity in the 1960s, and is most known for his gritty voice, his idiosyncratic arm movements while performing, and his cover versions of popular songs, particularly those of The Beatles. He is the recipient of several awards, including a 1983 Grammy Award for his song "Up Where We Belong", a duet which he performed with Jennifer Warnes. He was ranked #97 on Rolling Stone's 100 greatest singers list.
Work here, Cass.

OceanFlower

man a guy can't have any fun! >:(

i hate the concept of karaoke.... i even hate the word... my original intent was to post specific songs for the advent of summertime... screw it!
OceanFlower

SaveJFC Admin

Hey, Capt...

There was a thread here called "Summertime" where you were posting your videos.  It was a great thread...  I can't see it here now. 

This thread was not the one you created.  Let me see if I can figure out what happened to it...

Trishah
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

My apologies to Captain Peace.

I was trying to merge the music threads so as the old forgotten threads didn't disappear without a trace. That merging proved tricky, the software puts them in the chronological order, so the thread "Summertime" had disappeared and as a result, Captain Peace deleted his songs. That's all my fault, obviously, however the new thread is easy to start and Captain Peace is welcome to start as many as he wishes. It's a free reign place.

Once again, dear Captain Peace, I am sorry for ruining your "Summertime" thread. No hard feelings, I hope.
Summer is just starting and you know millions more songs, share them.

Sven.
Do no harm

OceanFlower

Summertime has been deleted never to return! :(
OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk