News:

We've upgraded to Simple Machine Forum (SMF) for better stability and security... enjoy!

Main Menu

Surf's Up, Brah!

Started by Guest, June 04, 2010, 04:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfing is very much like making love. It always feels good, no matter how many times you've done it.

PAUL STRAUCH, Leonard Lueras' Surfing Hawaii

:-*

figured I start off with a bang!

Sven2

Captain, welcome,
as to your avatar, I think it incited our first spam (or whatever it is) post with really explicit pictures, it is a dating site, unfortunately it's Russian.
So, unless we will have to spend time constantly deleting this trash (more work for Trishah) maybe you would consider changing your avatar? Please.

Do no harm

Sven2

On second thought, Captain, that's our place, enjoy the freedom. We can delete and ban stupid spammers and keep the BB the way we want. Surf at will!
Do no harm

sheesh, its just Betty showing off her talents!  ???

i'll fix it

okay the new one is actually the album cover of a surf band located in southern florida named cutback...  ;)

Sven2

There was no need, Captain. I overreacted to our first spam posts, there were already quite few, you may guess the sickening content. Though, I like the new avatar better, she is simply more good looking (what I could see of her). ::)
Would you like to open a new thread for our own writings? Do the honors, please. Then would be great if you posted your scene - the one you have already written. How about it?
Do no harm

which one??

wait a minute... Betty Paige not good looking!!  :o

Sven2

WHO? Captain, I have the foggiest! Remember, I didn't grow up with morning cereal for breakfast.
How about the scene, don't be shy! Do you want ME to post the scene? You know, I have it somewhere. :P

Do no harm

Betty Paige was like the Albert Einstein of pin up girls... she was the first one to show her full womanhood on camera... ;D

go ahead please post... you'd be doing me a big favor  ;)

Sven2

I hope that Betty was a surfer, or why would you pick the avatar, right?  8)

I think you should post your scene, so you could edit it as many times as you wish.
Do no harm

r we talking about the most recent one? the one you like so much? ::)

i think the closest betty ever got to hitting the waves was that bikini she was wearing!

Sven2

Absolutely, that's the only one (so far) that I got........
Do no harm

well there was that other one that you also loved so much... okay ;)

Sven2

I guess you know which one goes where. The last one we discussed should NOT go on the episodes thread, it belongs in "write your own scenes". OK?

Don't you hope that it will be so easy to back out of your solemn oath! ;D You owe us ONE. It's US, not me, that makes the whole BB.
Do no harm

Sven2

Captain, what's with those songs you posted? How do you imagine a show where a scene starts with all of them? All at once, one after another? Why don't you open a music thread, eh?
And the scene should be posted (only my personal opinion, of course) in "write your own scenes" thread.

Wonderful songs, got to say.
So, you think it's the aliens who sent John to the planet Earth....... Hmmmm......
Do no harm

this is why i wanted you to do it! there not songs... movie clips

write your own scene where?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk