Help Make JfC One of the Top 40 Best Shows Ever

Started by Matthew F, December 20, 2007, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew F

Though it's unlikely to change many minds, here's at least a fun thing to do that might make JfC more visible to folks:

There's a website called TV_Vote that has a ranking of the best television shows of all time. Needless to say, since it's entirely a vote-based popularity contest, JfC isn't in the top 40, but anyone can nominate any show, and can do so once each hour. Go to http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html and click on "CLICK HERE to Nominate New Shows for Our Top 40!" and enter "John from Cincinnati' (be sure the spelling is right). A friend and I have been doing it for a few months now, and have it up into the top half of the nominations list, but we could really use help. Heck, with enough help from Monadistas around the world, we could get it into the top 40!

-- Matthew
-- Monadista for life!

SaveJFC Admin

Wow!  What a great find!  Thanks for doing this!

I've already posted to the site.  Doing this and Hey!Neilsen and getting good ratings would make an impression for sure.

I think it's important that we make sure we type the correct name/spelling:

[size=18]John From Cincinnati[/size]

Way to to Matt!! ;D
Work here, Cass.

Matthew F

C'mon, folks, could really use your help. JfC will probably pass M*A*S*H tomorrow or the next day at the current rate, but it's still a long way from breaking into the top 40!

Remember, you can vote every hour!

SaveJFC Admin

Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Hi Matt...

I have tried to post to your site as often as possible.

Have you posted on Hey! Nielsen yet??

John is ranked at #4 in TV
at #10 overall the entire site..

We need opinions.
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Matthew F

Thanks very much!

I haven't posted at Hey Neilsen in a while... I put the shortcut back in my toolbar and get back at it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk