News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

WILL JOHN RETURN TO IMPERIAL BEACH?

Started by Sherri, December 11, 2007, 11:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

[size=14][/size]
If as stated by Austin Nichols in an interview, HBO felt JFC was too expensive to do, will John return but to somewhere else?  It could still be done, but I for one would miss Imperial Beach & the Yost family & friends.  However I feel that John could visit anywhere & the story could continue.  Sad as it may sound, we could still get the answers we are seeking about John no matter where he is. Do you think JFC will return but not in Imperial Beach?  

FarleyFarls

Im sure there will be casting changes no matter what, hopefully its back in IB, but it could be somewhere else with John, I think there is some great avenues to explore, however Kem Nunn is a surf noir writer.
They would have to get Butchie Back I think, and Greyson Fletcher.
Remember the first season was scheduled for 12 epis. and was poorly cut down to 10.  I would love to see those missing eps. and they will have to write around that closing that was done, but im sure thats all doable.
"Some Things I Know & Some Things I Don't"
J. Monad

SaveJFC Admin

I'm hoping that the DVD has lots of the missing scenes.  Then Farley we can play with them and cut them into our own final episodes lol.

As I've always said, if "24" can do one-day-in-the-life with up to 2.5 years of story-time in between seasons, they JFC can come back in a couple years for another 10-or-12-days-in-the-lives of our IB friends.

I'd really like to see Bill and Freddy back so that relationship could be explored further.  It's one of the many hopeful storylines I'd love to see what happens to them.
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Hi Sherri
Welcome!

I believe as most John Monad with Austin could appear most anywhere (town) with any cast... say couple episodes to end the "Yost" story happily ever after and lead in with an entirely new family or town... I would really miss the Yost's but if their story is finished then I could accept another family that needs John..

WE all NEED John Monad! Would love to see a "Freddy" storyline too... then on to Bill Jacks and the rest of his extended family we haven't met as of yet possible guest appearances of the original cast would be nice too.... etc!

Ideas of the top of my head today!

PS: Is this MY Sherri from MySpace? ((HUGS))

Chatangel aka Tammy
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Ghislaine

The only thing he did was to get a story I want to know it fully.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk