News:

Find JOHN merchandise at Cafe Press!

Main Menu

2,400 pounds of bird seed video

Started by SaveJFC Admin, May 09, 2008, 04:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

Well, it's finally finished and ready for viewing.

[size=14][/size]

I couldn't have done it without Ray and Tammy! Ray did such a great job of getting all the necessary shots. And that shot through the van to the street and door was absolutely perfect. And the shot of the bird over the Feed Farm sign!!!! And the bird flying in front of the HBO building!!! Man he's good. And Tammy's dedication and moral support while I went through my technical difficulties nightmare can not be underestimated. I really leaned on her to get it accomplished.

Oh, and I'd like to tell you about a very JFC moment I had when completing the video...

I was most amazed about how the music fit. While I was putting the video clips together I knew I would have to use music to make it watchable and that Series of Dreams would be good in the beginning since the video shows Zippy dreaming about that. BUT, I did all the video first and then went and found the music and added it.... And each of the usable parts of the songs from the DVD were the exact right length for the areas they needed to be in!!!! That gave me chills.
Work here, Cass.

sedonacat

[smiley=dankk2.gif]

I am in awe at the dedication and effort put forth to accomplish such a phenomenal task for the benefit of all John From Cincinnati fans who're so desparate to see another season of the best HBO show in several years.

You are truly special and I am very grateful.

I've been reading the John from Cincinnati fansite at HBO.com off & on since the show aired and just signed up here today to thank you. The HBO site wouldn't allow me to register or comment. That made me write more JFC emails to HBO again.

So thanks for organizing this action, and site, for all the fans to participate. Keep spreading the good word!

My piercings are on fire,
Sedonacat
"See God, Kai." -John Monad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk