News:

We still have stickers and magazines from the original Save John From Cincinnati Campaign for sale HERE!

Main Menu

PILOT FOR HBO SHOW "THE MONEY" BY DAVID MILCH

Started by Sven2, July 26, 2013, 05:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

David Milch's HBO Pilot 'The Money' Not Going Forward

By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Tuesday March 4, 2014 @ 7:35pm PST

HBO has opted not to proceed with The Money, its drama pilot written by David Milch, directed by Justin Chadwick and starring Brendan Gleeson. The project was about wealth and corruption among the super elite, focusing on American mogul and patriarch James Castman (Gleeson), who wields power and influence to expand his media empire and control his family. Nathan Lane, Patrick Kennedy, Dominique McElligott, Laila Robins, Billy Magnussnen and Morgan Spector co-starred in the pilot, with Ray Liotta, John Carroll Lynch, Rosemary Harris and Mamie Gummer playing recurring roles. Milch executive produced with Art Linson and John Linson. The Money marked Milch's fifth consecutive pilot at HBO in one of the longest collaborations between a network and a creator. Of the five, three – Deadwood, John From Cincinnati and Luck – went to series.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/david-milch-hbo-pilot-the-money-not-going-forward/
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

DRATS!   >:(  I was so looking forward to this.  I miss hearing Milch's words and thought patterns.  I'd love to find out why HBO decided against it.  Please let us know if you find out!
Work here, Cass.

wdb2021

I'm looking to watching it. Movies in HBO look good, but I prefer to watch movies on Netflix.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk