News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

DVD Just arrived!

Started by PJ Dover, April 03, 2008, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ Dover

Just got my DVD of JFC and am watching as I type.  I will have JFC forever now and am as excited about this as anything EVER in my life, and I am 61 years old so I have had quite a few experiences!  I AM BACK IN THE GAME!

SaveJFC Admin

Mine arrived yesterday.  I can't wait to watch it.  Right now I'm busy with the BOSS seed campaign but as soon as I have time I'm going to take a long day and watch the whole thing back to back.

Have you seen the commentary yet?  Without giving any spoilers, do you think the extras on the DVD are good, enough, should be more?
Work here, Cass.

sedonacat

I'm out of work at this point so I couldn't purchase the DVD set but I did rent it from Netflix! I watched it all back to back, twice, but I was REALLY disappointed by the 'special feature' extras. HARDLY ANY ALL! I wanted all kinds of outtakes and deleted scenes and cast interviews, etc on each of the 3 discs. I semi-enjoyed what little there was but couldn't stop my disappointment from clouding it.

PLUS- a reason from Milch WHY there's no second season so far, HBO's reasons or his reasons and take away all the speculation about it so the specific reason can be addressed by we fans!!!.
"See God, Kai." -John Monad

SaveJFC Admin

I have yet to watch the "Extras" on the DVD.  I've heard they are disappointing and I'm saving that for some time when I can deal with more disappointment (tehe).  Oh...

Amazon just lowered the price for the DVD.  It's now $27.99.  

If you are thinking of buying it please use This Link or clicking through from the Music/DVD page at http://www.johnfromcincinnati.net/music.html of the main site.  This way a portion of the money will go to the upkeep and this forum and the main website.
Work here, Cass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk