News:

Welcome to the JohnFromCincinnati.net & johnfromcincinnati.net forum.  An extraordinary show brought us together... Extraordinary people keep us coming back.

Main Menu

New "Sermon on The Snug" Video!

Started by SaveJFC Admin, October 30, 2011, 02:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

John: Fur is big.

Mud is big.

The stick is big.

The word is big.

Fire is huge.

The wheel is huge.

The line and circle are big.

On the wall, the line and circle are huge.

On the wall, the man at the wall makes a man from the circle and line.

The man at the wall makes a word on the wall, from the circle and line.

The word on the wall is my father.

The zeros and ones make the word in Cass' camera.

In the word on the wall that hears my father in Cass' camera, the good one Mitch catches doesn't wipe Cissy out.

In the word that hears my father, Cissy shows Butchie something else.

In my father's word, Cissy shows Butchie and Shaun.

In my father's word, Tina raises Shaun at lunch.

In Cass' camera, Butchie lays the cord out for Barry, and Mr Rollins watches, and he doesn't come on Barry's face.

In Cass' camera, Butchie knows Kai has kept the faith.

In my father's word, the wave lifts them up.

In Cass' camera, Bill doesn't bump his head on the stairs.

In Cass' camera, as long as he's being stupid, Bill gives Lois a kiss.

In his word in Cass' camera, the internet is big. 9-11 is big, but not every towelhead is eradicated.

In his word, we are coming 9-11-14.

In my father's word, Bill sees how Freddy relaxes.

In Cass's camera, Ramon wants to know who's hungry, in the courtyard and room 45.

In my father's word to come in Cass' camera, Dr. Smith calls ocean properties.

In Cass's camera to come, my father stares not Aleman down, and Freddy sees Bill much improved. You will not note my father's word, nor remember Cass' camera, but you will not forget what we did here.
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

As a follow-up...

I didn't understand what the name "EASTER" had to do with the video.  What I have discovered is that is the name of the band who wrote and produced the song.

EASTER was created because of the influence of "John From Cincinnati".  They got their main inspiration out of JFC and references to JOHN are prominent on their FaceBook page.

EASTER FaceBook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/easterband#!/easterband?sk=info

How cool is THAT!!!!   :D
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Yes, it's quite remarkable! (Though I'd prefer the original, Austin Nichols voice-over) 

That's so nice of you, Trishah, finding the video, "keeping your eye on" JFC connections all this time.
I just looked up the Deadwood Chronicles site and was amazed that many of the features already working perfectly, that must've been a lot of work for you.  (Grammar? :o)
Anyways, kudos to you for all the time and efforts. I admire the look of the Deadwood site!
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Thank Sven!  I do what I can :D

I wish I had more time to finish the DeadwoodChronicles.com site.  Currently I have a job creating a website for a corporation starting to sell an energy efficiency product so that is taking all my time right now.  But I will get back to the DW site at some point.
Work here, Cass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk