News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

Absolutely the worst name for a band - your choice!

Started by Sven2, April 04, 2011, 01:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

A humorist Dave Barry used to suggest one name in every news-story he published. Some were hilarious.
Do no harm

Sven2

Heard yeasterday on the radio in the car the band named "Default".  Think "Mortgage" would be an improvement!
Do no harm

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

Sven2

Do no harm

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

skor

OceanFlower

Skor baby I was thinking about you yesterday in the shower of all places LOL! not what you think tho. . . i'll fall by later via email 'k?  :-*
OceanFlower

OceanFlower

OceanFlower

Sven2

Skor, your idea is too good for the worst!  :D :D :D

Electorate?
Do no harm

ZenOnMars

Don't recall where this came from, but the worst name for a band:  "RumpleForeskin"  ;D

Sven2

Do no harm

skor

Smegma

I don't know why that word just jumped into my mind, but it might be a good bad name.

OceanFlower

Smegma:  Both females and males produce smegma. In females, it collects around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia minora; in males, smegma is produced and can collect under the foreskin.

Being one of the circumsized ones I don't happen to produce this.... however I have found the female brand to be both creamy and salty to the taste and it makes for a fine butter substitute....   Yummy! Bring it on girls!   8)

OceanFlower

Sven2

The topic is at risk of complete degradation, I suggest we change the gynecological direction or close it for good. Personally - now it makes me sick.
Do no harm

OceanFlower

LOL! oh svennie u r 2 much! it is kinda funny...  :P

hey how about The Felchers?
look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls!  ;)
OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk