News:

We've upgraded to Simple Machine Forum (SMF) for better stability and security... enjoy!

Main Menu

Report from the Big Apple! January 2011

Started by OceanFlower, January 19, 2011, 07:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OceanFlower

The Air Bed:
Before i went up to NY I asked my buddy if it'd be alright if i just slept on the couch and he and his wife said, Sure no problem, but a few days before i was ready to take my trip he told me i'd be sleeping in the Rose Leopard Room. Huh? I've known this guy for like 50 years he's from the neighborhood a little younger than me and the story i always like to tell is while i was a teenager honky tonking around my brother and cousin and he were like little kids to me and then the next thing i know we're all sitting in a circle crosslegged on the floor of my parent's "family room" with Jethro Tull blasting away passing a joint! Needless to say I know his house, its a small house by Long Island standards an old house too and i know every inch of that house and for the life of me have no idea what the hell he is talking about.  So when we finally get back to the house with garlic pizza in tow he shows me the "Rose Leopard Room" what it is is the dining room which is right off the kitchen of course. The wall paper is a rose motif and they've hung a leopard skin shower curtain across the threshold for my privacy. They also went out and bought a self inflating air bed for me to sleep on. What service eh? I told them there was no need to buy an air bed for me I woulda slept on the floor (glad I didn't it was freaking cold!) but they said no problem cause after i left their son would sleep on it. Cool! I was probably the only hippie on the planet that didn't like water beds even for those special moments with a lady and was afraid the air bed was gonna give me the same sensation as a water bed but not so; it was duh! like sleeping on air! LOL! unfortunately i had no one to give it a couple test drive maybe next time! the only downside about the air bed was when you moved around on it it emitted these fart like sounds which was perfect cover for the real farts! There is a double sliding door leading out from the Rose Leopard room to a porch and the backyard & at night when i woke up like all old men do and looked out those glass doors wow what a winter's scene! the snow glistening stars twinkling a total dream sequence while awake.  So if you ever have a chance to sleep on an air bed take it! You won't regret it I promise you!
OceanFlower

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk