News:

NEW Media Gallery!  Add your images and then add them to your posts!  Enjoy!

Main Menu

NEW Comprehensive Viewer Survey

Started by SaveJFC Admin, January 08, 2008, 02:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

http://survey.johnfromcincinnati.net/survey_viewer_login.html

This survey is designed to gather a better picture of 'John From Cincinnati' viewers and their opinions about the show and HBO.

We need this information to better articulate the case for continuing the show to HBO.

Whether you like the show or not, whether you believe it can be brought back or not, we would like to hear from you.

Also, please post the link to the survey everywhere you can think of!

Thanks!
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Save,

the click here link at the end of the survey is not working.
Also I had to leave several answers blank because my option was not available.. as in ZERO! I did not watch any episodes as they originally aired.
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

SaveJFC Admin

The link may not work because of your browser so I have added a manual way to send an email to admin@johnfromcincinnati.net with a subject line "Send me Comprehensive Survey Results"

On the question you identified there is an answer for only watched after the premiere.  Sorry if that was confusing for you.
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Hi,
Should the other members of my household take this survey.. as they are big fans of John From Cincinnati too?
YES it was a bit confusing on those questions...
but was NO problem..

I am using Firefox with pop ups enabled for this site!.. add me to the send results too please. I will post this link everywhere.

PS: I have a TORNADO warning for my area right now... 75* here in SW KY! Rain, hail, thunder and lighting.. all Monads please be safe during this line of severe thunder storms.

SaveJFC Admin

Yes, please let everyone in your household take the survey.  If for some reason they can't because the survey is set to allow each person to take it only once, you may have to create a separate logon/profile for them on your computer so they have different settings from yours.  Then the survey will allow them to take it.

And chat, would you send me an email with a request for the results so I can keep everything in one place?  admin@johnfromcincinnati.net
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Trishah,

I have posted this link all over myspace and now receiving complaints... the html at the end of this survey myspace is deleting or doing something to it.. They are all receiving a 404 error message?? any idea's

Myspace also distorts the link when I copy it.
go look at my blog please.

http://survey.johnfromcincinnati.net/survey_viewer_login.html
distorts it to this
http://survey.johnfromcincinnati.net/survey_viewer_login..

SaveJFC Admin

I had a great deal of problems with links on myspace also.  The two alternatives I can give you are:
Of course they wont be able to click the graph but they can copy the address to their browser.

Thanks for helping with the advertising of the survey Tammy!  You're a doll.
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

Hi Trishah,

I got the graphic to work; thank you very much!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk