News:

Check our Marc Ostrick's new site JFCexperience.com for behind the scenes video not seen before and much much more!

Main Menu

Our Ongoing Efforts and Endeavors

Started by SaveJFC Admin, December 05, 2007, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

This is a general topic area is for discussions on our ongoing endeavors.
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

These are the replies to this topic on our original forum ~ Admin

fanofjohn7
Post subject: Re: Current Work
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2007, 21:51

Hello SaveJFC,
Due to the recent interview of Austin Nichols:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tvguide/3 ... gif16.html
Where he says:
" I know everything. I know everything about John. I actually spoke to David not too long ago and he said, Austin, don't give up on this thing. I'm still trying to think of a way for the John tale to continue. So it's still in his mind."

I wondered if any response had come from a letter sent some time back to the Milch offices. I was under the
impression that the response, if any, would be kept private if that's what David or his reps wanted, but never heard anything more about it. ( it may have been mentioned and I just didn't see it on the HBO Forums).

Thanks....and great new forum, SaveJFC. You are tireless in all the work you have done for this great show.

SaveJFC
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2007, 00:01

Hey Fan!

Good call. This is why it truly does take a village! More brains to remember things.

You are right that there wasn't anything posted on the HBO thread we were using. Even though there was a "confidentiality clause" in it I would think that we would at least know if a reply had been received. I'll look into it and see if we can track down what happened.

Thanks for remembering this.

raymcd19
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2007, 14:41

Great work here....thanks to all involved. Keep the dream alive!

Author: dangrsmind
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2007, 18:58

Accordign to a posting on the offical HBO JfC site, no answer was ever received to that letter. FWIW.
Work here, Cass.

Jimmy Two Nutz

We have Three new members today...... Welcome all.

chatangel

Welcome new members so glad you decided to join!
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

FarleyFarls

"Some Things I Know & Some Things I Don't"
J. Monad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk