News:

We still have stickers and magazines from the original Save John From Cincinnati Campaign for sale HERE!

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SONRA43

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are the rest of this Monad family! Cissyyost, Skor Farley Jimmy
Oil Chat Sven Waxon Ray19 MargieZZZZZZZZZZZ katie b,  Big
Well then pour me a stiff one........................................ :-?

Patrick

Just dropping by to say hello
Glad the forum is still active

SaveJFC Admin

Hey Miles!  Yes it is still here.  Though most everyone now talks over on the HBO boards.  We will keep this up just in case...

Glad you are still out there and kicking! :D
Work here, Cass.

Patrick

Well we miss you Save, and your hard work will never be forgotten.
This is a sad anniversary of JFC being cancelled.
Pop in on the hbo bb's to say hello...or not if you don't want to.
Just know that you are missed
-patrick

oilgatsam

Wow! a year since HBO killed the best and most original show they've had in years. It seems like only yesterday John started to show me the way. I've barely spent any time here but I will be back now that Myles has told me how to get here. I'm very impressed. I think all the Monads should abandon the HBO boards the way HBO abandoned us. This seems like a much more interesting and colorful place to be. I'd like to be a regular at Barry's bar. Can I start a tab?

skorda

Sure, Oil. We all have tabs here. Hear they make a mean Roy Rogers. ;)

oilgatsam

Well save me a stool at the end of the bar and call me Norm!!

skorda

Hi Save JFC!! We miss you over on the BB!

SaveJFC Admin

Hey Miles.  I'm still around.  I check in on the HBO activity everyday and do site updates when needed.  I guess I'm just feeling the loss.  Also, I just had a great deal of web site design jobs that came in.  It was nice to have the work.  

I'm really proud of the fact that we still have a community of monadistas that still keep the faith.  It would be nice if each year we could take out a full page Hollywood Reporter ad to mark the occasion...  Humm....  I typed that without thinking...  could that be a real thing?  What do you think?
Work here, Cass.

chatangel

I'm really proud of the fact that we still have a community of monadistas that still keep the faith.  It would be nice if each year we could take out a full page Hollywood Reporter ad to mark the occasion...  Humm....  I typed that without thinking...  could that be a real thing?  What do you think?

Save...
What a brilliant idea! Wondering if Zippy the Cruise Director sent you this thought? What does everyone else think about this idea? When I read this I got "goose bumps and chills" that's a good thing! We could go for the full page ad but if the funds aren't there a  half page ad would still get our message of support out...

Who is tending the bar? Mr Collins.. if so send me a Roy Rogers short and tall, I'll drink them both. Thx!

Much love to all!

Tammy aka Chatangel  [smiley=engel017.gif]
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Patrick

Save...
What a brilliant idea! Wondering if Zippy the Cruise Director sent you this thought? What does everyone else think about this idea? When I read this I got "goose bumps and chills" that's a good thing! We could go for the full page ad but if the funds aren't there a  half page ad would still get our message of support out...

Who is tending the bar? Mr Collins.. if so send me a Roy Rogers short and tall, I'll drink them both. Thx!

Much love to all!

Tammy !!!
Miss you , love you...and you Save.
I have mounted a challenge on HBO to COME HERE.
I DEMAND IT  8-)

Tammy , we all think and pray that things are going OK for you,

Wishing the Best,
Patrick

Jimmy Two Nutz

Jimmy Two Nutz

Oh stupid me ... I can see who's here...lol

chatangel

Save...

Much love to all!

Tammy !!!
Miss you , love you...and you Save.
I have mounted a challenge on HBO to COME HERE.
I DEMAND IT  8-)

Tammy , we all think and pray that things are going OK for you,

Wishing the Best,
Patrick

Patrick!

Bless you, and many thanks! I am improving daily, my energy is slowing restoring; it's been a very emotional and trying summer. I will win in this war on my emotions and energy source.

Posting here is a WONDERFUL IDEA! Gettem over here..

Did a little birdie tell me we/ you have a reason to celebrate a newly aquired position? Congratulations my dear friend you deserved this new job..

Good things are coming your way~ I can feel it!

Love you too sweetie!

Tammy
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Jimmy Two Nutz

I miss all my friends......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk