News:

Visit the main JohnFromCincinnati.net site for archived material and more ;)

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven2

:o :o :o H A P P Y   H A L L O W E E N  F R O M  S P A C E  :o :o :o

Scary Legs - Simon's Cat (A Halloween Special)
Do no harm

Sven2

H A P P Y  V A L E N T I N E' S  E V E R Y O N E!

LOVE (AND MORE SNOW) IS IN THE AIR.

Bob Dylan - My Back Pages
Do no harm

Sven2

H  A  P  P  Y/  S  C  A  R  Y   H  A  L  L  O  W  E  E  N

Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Happy Halloween to you too :D
Work here, Cass.

sven

My aliases seem to propagate :o :D  :P, and that makes me somewhat elated - hey, more visitors to the site!  8)
But seriously - it's not intentional. Lost power and later Internet, switched to a diff. provider. So, if you see more Svens around here, they are all just the same old Sven2. Or 3. Or whatever.

Cheers!

SaveJFC Admin

LOL  You make me laugh Sven!   ;D
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Ahh, the excitement - as I'm typing this, I have absolutely no idea under what name it will be posted - I returned to my fave computer, now connected again to the world, (with the change of the IP, assuming there is a change or am I ignorant? Don't I have to log in or even sign up?) I'm recognized here as a legitimate poster.... what a thrill! :-*

Ok, can't wait any longer, which one  of the Svens is coming to the surface now?...  
Do no harm

Sven2

Damn, back to the boring routine.  :-[
Got to shake things up.
It's decided: I'll change my alias to sven666, in modern graphics it should look like something "sven||| ||||| |||||", you know, the barcode lines. Nah, it don't look too good either.   >:(  

Sorry, I'm just giddy and talk non stop - with the internet, life is back to full blown electronics paradise!

"The rest is silence."
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Looks like Sven2 to me :D

Glad you are back up and running on the web!
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

H A P P Y  W I N T E R  S O L S T I C E

Attila Kalman in Littlehampton, UK create this solargraph (in this case, a simple pinhole camera made of a beer can ) between June 21 and December 20, 2012. The camera was fixed to a single spot for the entire exposure time, and it continuously recorded the sun's path as a glowing trail burned into the photosensitive paper inside of it. The breaks and gaps between the lines are caused by clouds. It shows the path of the sun over the months between a June and December solstice. As seen from the Northern Hemisphere, the sun's path gets lower each day.
Do no harm

SaveJFC Admin

Fabulous find!  I love this!!  Thanks for sharing.
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Butchie: How did you sleep on Christmas?

John: How did YOU sleep?

http://youtu.be/n6OHkuC9vsE
Do no harm

brig3456

Hi everyone... Just thought I'd drop by and see who is here. 

SaveJFC Admin

Hi there, Brig  ;D  There are a few of us still around over here in the forum.  However, most of us seem to hang out more on our Facebook Group.
Work here, Cass.

Sven2

Quote from: brig3456 on July 28, 2015, 11:56:30 AM
Hi everyone... Just thought I'd drop by and see who is here.

Hi, Brig,
Good to see you here. Come back, post something for old times' sake. Or join the JFC club on Facebook.
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283707286528/

Shaka!
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk