News:

We've upgraded to Simple Machine Forum (SMF) for better stability and security... enjoy!

Main Menu

Barry's Bar & Motel

Started by FarleyFarls, December 11, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

Hey Shawn.  I'm writing you here because it seems I am getting your emails but you are not getting my replies.  Maybe it has something to do with your new email address.  I replied just now to your last email.  Let me know is you got it.  Also, I added your new email to the newsletter mailing list.  Did you get a autoreply for that?
Work here, Cass.

SaveJFC Admin

Hey Farley (Shawn),

I hope you got my last email and that you are getting all your emails now at your new address.  I'm quite concerned that you are feeling neglected or forgotten and want to throw in the towel.  Please make sure that everyone you correspond with has your new email and that you are receiving them all.  I think I can speak for everyone that to lose you would be a great loss to us.

Trishah
Work here, Cass.

Jimmy Two Nutz

Did everone fall off the face of the earth or did Teddy drink them under the table???? Where is everybody?

SaveJFC Admin

I think that the coming holiday is distracting people.  There are only so many hours in the day.

I would also like to take a moment here to give a shout-out to Farley/Shawn and wish him a good holiday and hopes that he will return soon.  You are missed.
Work here, Cass.

Jimmy Two Nutz

I guess Berry's Bar is still closed for the Holidays....

SaveJFC Admin

Well, you know Barry had a lot of ideas about the renovations but he keeps getting visions and changing the layout.  And Ramon's people went back to Mexico to visit family over the holidays so...
Work here, Cass.

Patrick

A Flag for outside the bar?

Jimmy Two Nutz

Not a good place for a new years party....

SaveJFC Admin

If there had been forethought, maybe Shawn and Butchie could have maned the grill and we could have had a cookout...  If I still lived in SD I would have been greatly tempted to do something like this.
Work here, Cass.

Jimmy Two Nutz

It would be nice to have a JFC cook out in IB.... I'd be there.

chatangel

Bar Keep pour me a strong one please.
Misses having fun and chatting with others!
"My Father freelances in Cass' camera." John Monad

Jimmy Two Nutz

Is this bar shut down or what????

sedonacat

Dammit! I'm always the last to know.
"See God, Kai." -John Monad

SaveJFC Admin

I thought we were "four walling" Barry's Bar?
Work here, Cass.

Jimmy Two Nutz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk