News:

Check our Marc Ostrick's new site JFCexperience.com for behind the scenes video not seen before and much much more!

Main Menu

The Music of John From Cincinnati

Started by SaveJFC Admin, December 10, 2007, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaveJFC Admin

I just finished The Music page of the site:  http://www.johnfromcincinnati.net/music.html

It was quite a job to get it all put together.  Please let me know if you find any problems with it so I can perfect it.  There was a problem with finding the right "Listen To Clip" selections since not all the songs have clips that can be easily linked to online.  ugh.  

Now, I just found out that you can create your own custom CD on WalMart.com.  I went through the process and was able to put together a CD with 20 or the 22 songs.  The only two I couldn't get on WalMart.com were Kava Kava's Tic (most likely because of explicit language) and Bob Dylan's Series of Dreams from Shawn and John's return Ep. 10 (that one really disappointed me).  

So far that's the best way I have found to get all the songs on one CD.  Of course you can download them all from either iTunes or Amazon and make your own CD.
Work here, Cass.

zippyfan

The as-yet unwritten episode that bounces around in my head ends with Butchie in the ocean about to embark on the comeback trail back into competitive surfing. This song plays over the closing credits.

Pearl Jam Amongst the Waves

Sven2

Is that a promise, Zippy? A scene? A whole episode? OMG, that's from another world!
Do no harm

Sven2

For someone who doesn't know "Point Break" that would be a good rendition of the Dylan song. I thought  the tension building up and culminating in the end is excellent, the drumbeat is mesmerizing.
Series of Dreams Redux
Do no harm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk